A log of the new features I add to the Mad Science Blog and the MaddieHatter.com web site.
June 4, 2013
- Clarification: Friends, family, and/or frequent commenters are encouraged to make an account with login information! Just follow this link: Register
- However, if you would simply like to receive email updates about the blog, please use the email subscription box, which can be found on the right sidebar of the blog page! Subscribers have fewer setting controls than those who have custom logins, but even subscribers can adjust how they receive the emails.
- Thank you!
June 3, 2013
- A new category called Life Science, where I will post little narratives about the science in my personal life.
- FaceBook page for those who want my blog posts in their news feed
- When creating a username, please include some identifying name so that I know you’re a real person and not a spammer. Thanks for your cooperation!
January 15, 2013
- Mad Science has gone mobile! Improvements made to the mobile theme for smartphone or tablet viewing.
- Share content enabled. When you read something you like, there is now a simple link at the bottom of each post allowing you to print, email, Like, +1, or even share on LinkedIn.
- Streamlined email subscribe list. Simply enter your email address into the text box on the sidebar, and get instant notifications about new posts.
- Carousel image galleries, for your viewing pleasure!
- RSS feed link in sidebar.
- Enhanced commenting features.
July 23, 2012
User registration is now available! Anyone can register to be a subscriber to Mad Science; all that is required is your email address. Benefits include email notification of all new posts. Register at http://maddiehatter.com/madscience/wp-login.php?action=register.
July 19, 2012
Transfer of blog to the WordPress platform is complete! First post made from WordPress platform. Basic HTML homepage created at MaddieHatter.com.